Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog #5 Historical and Personal Illusions


I use to believe that family/close friends would be able to help you in the easy and in the hardest of times – I was wrong. Even for the simple favors I would I ask for, majority of them where never done. Whenever I use to do favors I would do them wrong (not purposely) so till I’d had it – I let everyone know that is they wanted anything done right that they can do themselves if they didn’t like the way I did it. Since then It’s do it yourself till you really need the help.
A belief I’m currently questioning but haven’t really paid mind to, or rejected is that a pet has just about the same personality as its owner. I see common personalities in a lot in many family members’ pets; just as I do in my own pets as well. Some most people may say that pets look like their owners, I’ll have to agree that some maybe but not all. My biggest and most resent realization is with my brother’s pit-bull. I’ve lived with my brother all my life, and when I’m with this dog I can definitely see many resemblances in his actions compared to my brothers. I don’t pay much attention to this belief as in that I’ll have a dissection about it. It’s more of a belief that I find interesting how ironic it is to compare a pet to their owner.
People believe in making peace with each others. Many may say that it's the right thing to do but it takes a lot to be that person – there’s not many out there these days. Making peace can go so far; that is until the persons trigger butting is pushed and goes against his/hers morals to get even.

No comments:

Post a Comment